Hacker Fellows is excited to connect aspiring software developers to Michigan startups
We accept 10 aspiring startup software developers to our Summer Internship program. The 2019 internship program runs from May 19, 2019 until July 26, 2019.
Similar to our fellowship program, the program begins with a 1-week training bootcamp from May 19th to May 25th where we will be housing the interns in Midtown Detroit.
After the bootcamp, interns will actively be working for Michigan-based startups from May 27th to July 26th. During this time, companies can expect to receive a compensation boost of $10/hr per intern at 40hrs/week. Utilizing the compensation boost, companies are required to pay at least $20/hr per intern.
Here are some of the intern/company benefits:
- One week software/entrepreneurial training bootcamp in Detroit
- Job with a Michigan startup for the summer
- Compensation boost from Invest Detroit
- Hands-on software and product development experience
- Grow deeply rooted connections in Michigan's startup and tech scene
- Receive mentoring and support from the Hacker Fellows and Invest Detroit team
Complete our Company Participation form for your company to host a Hacker Fellows intern for summer of 2019.