The Inaugural class of Hacker Fellows Interns (Summer 2017)
Hacker Fellows is excited to now connect aspiring software developers to Michigan startups
We accept 10 aspiring startup software developers to our Summer Internship program. No, no, no, interns won't be fetching coffee and testing pre-existing products. Interns will be embarking on a summer quest to startup enlightenment with their techy peers.
The 2018 Hacker Fellows internship program runs from May 20, 2018 until July 27, 2018. For the one week training bootcamp (May 20 - 26) we will house the interns in Downtown Detroit. After the bootcamp they will live and breathe startup software development in the ecosystem where their pairing company resides (May 28 - July 27).
Here's what will happen during the summer internship:
- One week software/entrepreneurial training bootcamp in Detroit
- Job with a Michigan startup for the summer
- Compensation boost from Invest Detroit
- Hands-on software and product development experience
- Grow deeply rooted connections in Michigan's startup and tech scene
- Receive mentoring and support from the Hacker Fellows and Invest Detroit team
We are looking for scrappy software developers that want to participate in the summer internship program that embodies an abbreviated version of our fellowship program. We created this program for young and scrappy software developers and early stage startups looking to drive impact in Michigan.
Want to learn even more? Read the Intern Files -- blog passages by our interns during their summer experience!